I’m not so crazy about football, but this is a side of it that has truly captured my interest.
There is a whole part of football that I didn’t know existed outside of kicking a ball around, and I must say, I am extremely impressed.
In 11 years we will have our eyes feasted on these amazing architectural master pieces.
Save the best to last, my personal fave.
It’s a beaut
I’m still in awe of these pictures. I just had to share them with you. I’m sure most of you have already seen them, but ahh well, for those of you who haven’t, I’ve delivered.
If you are interested in finding out more Click here.
- Qatar Stadiums for 2022 World Cup (afromum.wordpress.com)
- Train4TradeSkills News: UK firms bid to be a part of Qatar 2022 World Cup (train4tradeskills.wordpress.com)
- Qatar to Host 2022 FIFA World Cup (mohammedabdulrasheed.wordpress.com)
- Qatar to Award World Cup Contract Next Month-Source (nytimes.com)
- British firms favourites for Qatar 2022 (salhajri.wordpress.com)
- British firms favourites for Qatar 2022 (independent.co.uk)
- Qatar gears up for 2022 World Cup (bbc.co.uk)
- Qatar 2022 Seen as Culmination of Arab Spring (nytimes.com)
- Japan, Qatar agree on infrastructure, energy projects (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Qatar 2022 chief frustrated by bribery allegations (guardian.co.uk)